Suddenly my hobby makes a lot more sense. I found out today that I was born on National Roller Coaster Day. Back on August 16, 1898, the first patent for a roller coaster was submitted. Eighty-one years later to the day I was born. Coincidence? I think not. Finally, I can say something more interesting than, "Madonna and I share a birthday" or "Elvis Presley died on my birthday".
The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved
The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Roller Coaster Day = My Birthday
Posted by
The Coaster Critic
at
4/26/2006
Labels: coaster critic updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment