I've returned and recuperated from my trip to Holiday World and Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom. Voyage was awesome as advertised and has pushed into my Top Coasters list. Holiday World was a nice, smaller park I can see why it has the reputation it does with the coaster enthusiast community. And while Kentucky Kingdom lived up to its dubious reputation, I've got a shot glass with "Kentukcy Kingdom" to prove it, it's not a bad little park. Full Voyage coaster review and a trip report to come.
The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved
The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Voyage Delivers the Goods
Posted by
The Coaster Critic
at
7/12/2006
Labels: coaster critic updates, gravity group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment