Six Flags Over Texas Serving Up Some Bad Theme Park Food
Chalk this one up as one of the strangest park promotions ever. Dallas/Fort Worth's Star-Telegram reports that park-goers can skip lines at Six Flags Over Texas by eating a roach. Not just any roach, but a 3-inch long Madagascar hissing cockroach. Down one of these crunchy babies and you get a Flash Pass for the rest of the day. I loved walking past the 2-hour waits and packed ride queues at Great Adventure thanks to the Flash Pass. But I don't think I'm ready to eat something THAT big and nasty for it. Plus, lines are normally shorter later in the operating season. No thanks!
The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved
The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Eat Roach & Skip Lines @ Six Flags Over Texas
Posted by
The Coaster Critic
at
9/21/2006
Labels: six flags, theme park news, weird and unusual
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment