There are just a few days left to take advantage of the Six Flags Season Pass Holiday deal. You get either a free I-Tunes gift card or a free Home Depot gift card with a 2007 Season Pass to the park of your choice. Looks like Snyder's making use of that partnership with Home Depot.
The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved
The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Six Flags Season Pass Holiday Promotion
Posted by
The Coaster Critic
at
12/28/2006
Labels: six flags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment