Batman & Robin Being Removed from Six Flags Great Adventure
Another Great Adventure roller coaster has met its fate as the park is quietly removing Batman & Robin: The Chiller. According to the October 1st edition of the Kevin and Nate Show podcast, the coaster has been sold to a company in Europe. The dueling launch shuttle coaster was a unique attraction, but like other coasters at the park was down often.
Unfortunately, I never got to ride The Chiller as it closed (shocker!) on both of my visits to the park. It looked like fun, but unless I make a coaster trip to Europe, I don't think I'll ever be riding it. It will be interesting to see what park it resurfaces at and how they will re-theme it.
More on the removal at Six Flags Great Adventure Source.
Also, check out my full Six Flags Great Adventure park review.
Will anyone miss Batman & Robin? Leave a comment below. Photo courtesy of CoasterImage.
The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved
The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com
Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Batman & Robin: Chiller Being Dismantled
Posted by
The Coaster Critic
at
10/15/2007
Labels: removals and relocations, six flags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Apparently a ride dealer in Poland has purchased Batman & Robin with hopes to sell it to another park. No word yet on any parks that might be interested in a launched, dueling, shuttle coaster.
Post a Comment