The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved

The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com

Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

TheCoasterCritic.com

Theme Park Blog Gets New Official Address
You may have noticed I've been posting less often. During the off season I'm working on Projects X and Y as well as making enhancements to the blog. One enhancement was to change my official domain to TheCoasterCritic.com using Blogger's custom domain feature. I've owned the domain name for a while, but it just redirected to the blog, now it's the actual domain name.

Thanks to the geniuses at Google/Blogger, all bookmarks and links on other sites and search engines with the subdoman address should still send people here. According to the expert bloggers having your own domain name (not a subdomain like http://leafmonkey.blogspot.com) garners you a certain level of respect on the Web. I'm not sure I buy that, but since it's free and I shouldn't lose any traffic, I figured I would do it. So this is just an FYI.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: