The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved

The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com

Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Announcing Theme Park Syndicate

Announcing Theme Park Syndicate
As I mentioned last week, I'm unveiling 'Project X' to my readers today on New Year's Day. Theme Park Syndicate is a site where people can submit links to theme park news, videos, and more. Then they can vote on and discuss the news stories. Like Web 2.0, this site's all about you. So join and start adding links and voting today!
Happy New Years! Enjoy the new site and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Thanks to everyone from the Pligg community who helped me to get this site up.

No comments: