The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved

The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com

Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Coaster Critic's Blog to be Redesigned for '09

Coming Soon: CCB Version 3.0
While the current design is only 9 months old, I'm going to completely overhaul the blog over the next month. The redesign will include a migration from Blogger to Wordpress. Blogger's been good to me, but I need some of the advantages of a full-fledged web site while still having the ability to do blog posts. I hope to launch the new site on New Year's Day. I'm hoping to do more than just migrate the site over. The new site will be a complete redesign with new features and capabilities.

The rest of this month, I'll be in the planning phase. If you have any suggestions for the new site please leave a comment below.

No comments: