The Coaster Critic's Blog Has Moved

The Countdown Is Over! - A New Blog, for the New Year
Check out the new site at TheCoasterCritic.com. Make sure your bookmarks are set for: http://www.thecoastercritic.com

Links to 'coastercritic.blogspot.com' will no longer redirect to the blog once the new site launches and eventually I'll be deleting the Blogger blog.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Video

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit - Model & Video
More details are starting to emerge on Universal Studios' Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit. We already new about the main distinction of the ride. Riders will be able to download a video of their ride and post it on the Web. Details on the layout were a bit sketchy, but the picture's becoming more clear. Now, ScreamScape has posted photos of models from a recent amusement industry convention. Click here for more photos.In lieu of an official video released by Universal, DjJavi5x has created a ride simulation video of Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit using NoLimits. Hopefully, the park



What's Your Take?
Are you excited about Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit? What do you think of the video? Leave a comment below.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with all of the brake runs? Also, that opening flip/twist looks really cool and it looks like a very unique ride.

The Coaster Critic said...

I was thinking the same thing Stephen. That's a lot of pauses in the action. I kind of wish they would've laid the ride out differently so there weren't as many runs, but I hold judgment until I actually ride it. Hopefully, the park buildings and walkway, and of course the on-board media add a lot to the experience.

Anonymous said...

I assume they're block brakes and won't necessarily be trimming all the time.

Anonymous said...

Possible 2009 ride of the year behind Diamondback, of course!!!!